Night Light Night Light

Awesome through and through. The animation style was incredible and the music complimented the animation very well. I suddenly feel like pulling out the NES...

The Masquerade The Masquerade

You are becoming an excellent animator/writer. Your first few animations were a little quirky but still good; however, I like the type of content you've been creating for this competition. I appreciate the fact that you are not afraid to create expressive content as well, that sort of thing is a rarity on this site (its normally cock jokes and titties here), so I greatly appreciate your effort. I hope your other animations are equally as successful as this one. Good luck!

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Interesting but.

While I believe alien life is out there, there was a group of guys that created the crop circles as a sort of prank supposedly. Get your information straight before you claim something is absolutely true. Those formations are humanly possible with the right tools and calculations.

Xany's Journey -Chapter1 Xany's Journey -Chapter1

Needs some improvement

It is an impressive show of talent; however, the game play is too frustrating, and the story too simple, to hold the players attention. If you did not do this in the first place, I'd suggest getting some play testers to test your game so you can have some feedback before releasing the next chapter (or an improved version of this one).
I loved the graphics. The controls were pretty solid. The music was enchanting.
Just add some features to keep your audiences attention and this should be an amazing title.

SHMUP SHMUP

Pretty good

I like the game art and the controls were decent. The weapons weren't as cool as I thought they'd be (like the rock launcher lol) but they were decent none the less... . My one gripe is that the game started running rather slow once I started using the homing missile... you might wanna check your code and make sure that the missiles are getting deleted if your treating them as a separate object from other projectiles.

Faultline Faultline

Amazing game

The pixel art is just gorgeous.
The platforming is simple and smooth.
The concept of the game is genius.
My hat is off to you and anyone who helped make this.
10/10

Tribes - Anginia Tribes - Anginia

Good BUT

I think the break down around 3:00 was completely unnecessary...
It kind of ruined the mood of the song if you know what I mean :\
idk maybe its just me
5/5 still. Intro blew me away

TheRealSam responds:

I don't know, this song is nearly 2 years old now, back then break downs seemed so epic and awesome. But as I've always known this song as it is, I can't imagine it with something else. And I don't have the time to think about it neither lol
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review!

Tribes - Awaking The Giant Tribes - Awaking The Giant

WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED!?!?!

Oh right my mind just got blown
F*** this song SHREDS!!!!
AND WHY THE F*** is the score less than 5?!

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah I think there are still some F****** downvoters around :p Anyway, thanks a lot for the review man! :)

Desertion (FF6) Desertion (FF6)

,,,

what zao said lol

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

lol wtf?!

Did Tom Fulp break the rating system just to show how awesome this is??? it has a score of 6.42...
Anyways awesome as always

Akiletos Akiletos

Amazing

The picture kind of looks like something you'd see in a dream thanks to the black and white colors and the mesmerizing background

This's really old This's really old

wtf black dbz!?!?

jk jk
its pretty good
The proportions do look a little off on the two guys on the far left and right though.
maybe you should try redrawing now that you've improved. I think that would be awesome
good work and keep improving like you have been. You're line work on your newest submission is spot on. Just get the coloring part down and your art could be something truly marvelous
and don't listen to Vell his "constructive criticism" is a waste of your time to even read or respond to

kreal-84 responds:

Thanks Epoch. I stopped listening to that schmuck a long time ago. Thanks for the 6 as well. I know this pic isn't up to par like my newer ones so I can understand why it would score that. Also, the fact that you gave some constructive criticism takes away the sting too. Lol! j/k. Thanks for the comment and sorry for taking nearly a year to respond. I just haven't been on here as often as I'd like to.