Xany's Journey -Chapter1 Xany's Journey -Chapter1

Needs some improvement

It is an impressive show of talent; however, the game play is too frustrating, and the story too simple, to hold the players attention. If you did not do this in the first place, I'd suggest getting some play testers to test your game so you can have some feedback before releasing the next chapter (or an improved version of this one).
I loved the graphics. The controls were pretty solid. The music was enchanting.
Just add some features to keep your audiences attention and this should be an amazing title.

SHMUP SHMUP

Pretty good

I like the game art and the controls were decent. The weapons weren't as cool as I thought they'd be (like the rock launcher lol) but they were decent none the less... . My one gripe is that the game started running rather slow once I started using the homing missile... you might wanna check your code and make sure that the missiles are getting deleted if your treating them as a separate object from other projectiles.

Faultline Faultline

Amazing game

The pixel art is just gorgeous.
The platforming is simple and smooth.
The concept of the game is genius.
My hat is off to you and anyone who helped make this.
10/10

Cloud Control Cloud Control

not very deep game play

the game play was very simple and got boring quickly. I liked the artwork and the background music was also a nice touch. Not a bad start BUT it just doesn't feel like a complete game.

Dino Strike Dino Strike

excellent

while I do think adding a hard mode option after the first play through would have made it better, this game is so awesome that it deserves 5/5 without it.

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

this game is gorgeous

but the repetitive game play holds it back from greatness.
Its obvious that you put a lot of work into creating an alive and vibrant background.
I love all of the little things like the sun rising and the rabbit that jumps on the rock and then leaves. They really make the environment come to life. The story was pretty well put together although a bit cliche because of the whole kidnapped princess plot. The cut scenes were great. The music was awesome. The only reason I got bored was that the fight mechanics were to simple. There wasn't anything to it beyond figuring out the enemies attack pattern and then blocking then attacking. Other than that, I loved it.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Very cool

The controls worked perfectly
I really liked playing as megaman
plus its really cool that you actually gave each character the same controls as they have in their own game.
Nice work.

Tremerz Tremerz

cool

simplicity and difficulty are what make this game great...
I found it very difficult to keep everyone besides Kevin Bacon alive.
10/10

Gunmen Duel Gunmen Duel

Simple yet fun

The idea of using photos instead of sprites or some other game art made me like it more actually.
Anyways its pretty difficult and good fun for a few minutes.
Good job.

martiescageda responds:

Some people told me that they like it live action, other wanted drawings... I guess is a taste matter.

Even if it doesn't have much replay value, I just wanted to made a complete flash game and learn AS3. I'm glad you liked it.

Darkness Springs v.2.00 Darkness Springs v.2.00

It was fun for a little while

But the generic scenery and rpg monsters made it get old pretty fast...
The game just feels kind of... dry. Not really all that exciting for me at least.
I give you an 8 solely based upon the games mechanics and graphics.
Overall, I think it was pretty good; however, the rehashed story and generic monsters really kind of ruined it for me.