Night Light Night Light

Awesome through and through. The animation style was incredible and the music complimented the animation very well. I suddenly feel like pulling out the NES...

The Masquerade The Masquerade

You are becoming an excellent animator/writer. Your first few animations were a little quirky but still good; however, I like the type of content you've been creating for this competition. I appreciate the fact that you are not afraid to create expressive content as well, that sort of thing is a rarity on this site (its normally cock jokes and titties here), so I greatly appreciate your effort. I hope your other animations are equally as successful as this one. Good luck!

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Interesting but.

While I believe alien life is out there, there was a group of guys that created the crop circles as a sort of prank supposedly. Get your information straight before you claim something is absolutely true. Those formations are humanly possible with the right tools and calculations.

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

excellent

The story is intriguing and I'd like to see more. I love the art style and the voice acting was some of the best I've heard on NG. I hope you decide to make a third episode.

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

hmm

Oddly enough this entertained me... good job
a good turn from the normal type entertainment here :L

Megaman's Castle Calamity Megaman's Castle Calamity

I thought it was good

Some parts I just simply didn't get but for the most part It was good.

Ninja Kids Alpha Ninja Kids Alpha

I agree with tokingfire.

The plot was basically non-existent. The art was all ripped except for those little energy bubble things (I pray you didn't borrow those also).
This is such a waste of your time and your audiences' time.
You ought to make something that is actually made by you not just a bunch of art ripped from the archives. Also putting some thought into a real plot and real story development would do your flashes a great service. This flash is a mockery, and the fact that its score remains above zero and that it has been front paged are greatly disturbing.

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

It wasn't a waste of my time, obviously. I got good recognition, right?

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

it was meh

The animation was good but some parts were dry and the ones that were good would have been better with more exciting, energetic music behind them. Also I think making the music louder might have helped. I got the jokes that you guys put in here and while they were funny, the dry delivery took away from the punch. Overall it was pretty good and some minor improvements would have made it great.

Freerun Freerun

sweet

the reason I normally don't like stick animations is because they are usually presented in a flat 2-D view point the entire animation. In your animation, however, you used a lot of different view points, camera pans, and blur effects and you only used the 2-D view where it was necessary. I also liked the part where you showed his reflection in the water while he was jumping, nice touch. Overall, I'd say this is the best stick animation I've seen so far. Good Job. I suppose there is a Free Running 2 in the works?

Lady Noir Lady Noir

I thought it was good

Entertaining as a whole. I thought it was cool that each animator had their own unique animation style. 9/10
Also, Denzel Crocker's animation may have been a bit confusing but that was some amazing animation right there. top of the line.